CognivAiD is an evidence-based natural product recommended for those with vascular dementia to improve their daily functioning and cognitive abilities.
These include memory, behaviour, thinking, attention and communication.
addressing the key mechanisms involved in disease development.
• Enhances blood vessel reactivity and vasodilation
• Modulates neuroinflammation
• Protects vasculature
• Significantly enhances cognition and daily functioning
• Delays functional decline
• Improves quality of life
• Safe and well-tolerated
• Side effects are mild, transcient and self-resolving
concept & design
- Innovative multi-target mechanism of action to address complex disease pathways.
- Formulated with active extracts of 3 herbal ingredients, with well-documented evidence of cognitive benefits.
- Scientific research identifying the pharmacological properties of CognivAiD in vascular dementia based on in vitro and in vivo studies, followed by clinical trials to assess its safety and efficacy.
- Continuous monitoring of use in the real-world setting with the CONNECT product registry.
- CognivAiD has a well-established quality profile.
- Compliance to international standards of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP): rigorous quality control of every batch of CognivAiD, assuring the quality and safety of the product.
>> Active ingredients: CognivAiD is formulated with active extracts of 3 well-studied ingredients.
- Croci Stigma
- Ginkgo Folium
- Ginseng Radix et Rhizoma
>> Dosage: 2 capsules, 2 times a day
>> Precautions: Please seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist before starting any new medicines or supplements.