CognivAiD is an evidence-based natural product recommended for those with vascular dementia to improve their daily functioning and cognitive abilities.
These include memory, behaviour, thinking, attention and communication.
concept & design
- Innovative multi-target mechanism of action to address complex disease pathways.
- Formulated with active extracts of 3 herbal ingredients, with well-documented evidence of cognitive benefits.
- Scientific research identifying the pharmacological properties of CognivAiD in vascular dementia based on in vitro and in vivo studies, followed by clinical trials to assess its safety and efficacy.
- Continuous monitoring of use in the real-world setting with the CONNECT product registry.
- CognivAiD has a well-established quality profile.
- Compliance to international standards of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP): rigorous quality control of every batch of CognivAiD, assuring the quality and safety of the product.
>> Active ingredients: CognivAiD is formulated with active extracts of 3 well-studied ingredients.
Ginseng Radix et Rhizoma
>> Dosage: 2 capsules, 2 times a day
>> Precautions: Please seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist before starting any new medicines or supplements.